Last updated: July 15, 2020
Please read this Church and Partner Agreement carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, you are acknowledging that you have the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of a church, ministry or publisher and that you are agreeing on behalf of that entity to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not have the authority to agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of a church, ministry or publisher, do not click on the “I Agree” button.
This Agreement is a legal document between the church, ministry or publisher on whose behalf you are entering into this agreement and Friendship Press, and it governs the entity’s use of Word@Hand (“the Application”).
On behalf of the church, ministry or publisher that you represent, you agree as follows:
- The Application, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Friendship Press.
- The Group Pricing and discounts applicable to this purchase are set forth in [BUTTON: link to purchase terms] unless otherwise stated in writing and signed by the Friendship Press chief executive officer.
- Return policy: Friendship Press will accept returns of up to ten percent (10%) of validated, unused Journey/More Than Enough Journey access codes within the following time frames:
- 75% refund within 29 days of the date of purchase
- No refunds after 29 days of the date of purchase; instead, credit toward any Friendship Press in-stock inventory in an amount up to 75% of the purchase price within 30-60 days of the date of purchase
- After 60 days: no refund or credit will be given
- Friendship Press reserves the right not to post or to remove any in-app promotional material provided by the church, ministry or publisher whom you represent that Friendship Press determines, in its sole discretion, to conflict with the values of Friendship Press and/or the National Council of Churches.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until the Word@Hand subscription of the church, ministry or publisher whom you represent expires.
Friendship Press may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Friendship Press, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of the Friendship Press’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by the church, ministry or publisher whom you represent (during the term of this Agreement) or any of its obligations under the present Agreement.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, You can contact Us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View this agreement on a web page.